Wednesday 11 January 2012

Ananya's Everyday Skincare Routine

 The Body Shop Vitamin E Gentle Facial Wash
 Neutrogena Multi-Defence Daily Moisturiser
 Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Body Moisturizer
 The Body Shop Body Butter Duo
MAC Gently-Off Eye and Lip Makeup Remover and
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calm


          So I was really in a mood of doing a different blog post today. So I decided that I would do my everyday skincare routine not only because I wanted to do a different blog, but also because I really wanted to show the skincare products I use from a day to day basis. As I didn't have too many products which I use on my face, I decided to show you guys the products that I use for my entire body. SO LET US START ALREADY!!!

1) The Body Shop Vitamin E Gentle Facial Wash: I use this face wash for day and night. I really like this face wash because it is oh so gentle on the face, which is pretty self-explanatory considering that the name of this face wash is Vitamin E GENTLE Facial Wash. It is the only face wash that has affected my skin in a good way and I love it so much, that I have actually gone through two previous bottles before this bottle in less than 6 months. Before I started using this, I actually did start getting signs of acne on my face. But now the acne is all cleared out and this is the only product I give all the credit to. I also love how it doesn't suck out all the moisture from my face and leaves behind a bit of moisture.

2) Neutrogena Multi-Defence Daily Moisturiser: I love this moisturizer because not only is it a face moisturiser, but it also has an SPF 15 and UVA+UVB Protection in it, which makes it perfect for day time use. I love how it feels on my skin and doesn't leave my skin looking paler like most sunscreens do. It does have that typical sunscreen scent, but I have gotten used to it.

3) Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Body Moisturizer: I use this moisturizer for my entire body during the day time. I like this moisturiser because, for me, it is kinda like two-thirds cream and one-third gel. The formula of this moisturizer is great and it also has a gorgeous scent that kinda smells like men's deodorant (which BTW is not too strong at all). The only two things I don't like about this is that it doesn't have any SPF to it and it also comes in a squeeze bottle rather than the bottles that come with that dispenser-y thing (I have no idea what those things are called but its those things that are attached to the liquid hand wash bottles to control how much product you want... you know what I'm talking about, right?) which makes it very difficult to control how much product you want.

4) The Body Shop Body Butter Duo: I use this product as a night cream for my entire body. Go check out the review to read more about this product: Click Here!!!

5) MAC Gently-Off Eye and Lip Makeup Remover and Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calm: These are the products that I use for removing my makeup. I don't use both of them together but I use each of them every other day. I have been using the Neutrogena one a little bit more since it makes removing makeup much easier. After I use any one of these makeup removers on my face, I wash my face with my face wash. 






1 comment:

  1. Amazing post, would you mind checking mine? haute her girl skin care tips hope you will love it.

    ReplyDelete